Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2001 2860 Denali Helm specs

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
Darnice
Vessel Info: 2001 2860 Pursuit Denali
Twin Volvo 225 EFI's

Postby Darnice » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:36 am

I know this is a re-post from the Projects forum but I'm hoping someone here can help. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I'm new here and glad I found the forum. Name Steve.

I'm working on a winter project and I'm hoping someone here can help me with some Helm measurements
Im installing a new Raymarine Axiom, New VHF and some instruments.
What I need is the height and width of the Instrument panel to the left of the gauges. Unfortunately I can't measure mine as its in storage for the winter and the place is closed until spring.
I'm looking for the flat area height and width before it curves.
Attached is a picture of the helm and the measurements I need.
Dimensions.jpg
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Woodworker2001

Postby Woodworker2001 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:03 pm

While I do not own this boat, I did pull the photo into photo software and then I scaled up the image until the screen on your gps was 3.6x6 which are dimensions I found online. I then measured the size of the dash. It showed 18 x9.5" which is the size of the green rectangle. This is obviously not exact and dependent on the photo being take straight on, but it should get you pretty darn close. Hope this helps

rect4520.png

rect4520_1.png
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Topic author
Darnice
Vessel Info: 2001 2860 Pursuit Denali
Twin Volvo 225 EFI's

Postby Darnice » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:58 pm

That's what I did too from the pic. But the dash leans back and it's throwing off the measurements. It's a great idea though, thanks

Last fall before it was put in storage I measured 19 1/8 by 10 but I'm not sure if I made a mistake writing it down. Old age. Lol

I guess I could make it 18 x 9.5 and I know it would fit. It's a new top that the instruments will mount in as the cutouts can't be covered by the new stuff.

Thanks again!

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”