Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Introducing Sugar

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
Sugar
Vessel Info: 2014 Pursuit 265 DC. Twin Yamaha 200 hp engines. Solid top.

Introducing Sugar

Postby Sugar » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:37 am

Sugar is a new to us 2014 265 DC. She has less than 200 hrs run time. We will be keeping her in dry stack storage here in Beaufort SC.
We use various words for desert to name our boats as that’s what they are, a sweet to top off the rest of a great life.
Over the years we have owned sailboats from 14 to 33 ft. We have chartered to 51 across the Caribbean. Power boats -10’ inflatable, bass tracker 17’ and a Hewes Redfisher. I have been boating 56 years and my wife 40yrs.
Sugar will be a fun new experience. We plan to use her fishing near and inshore of Port Royal and St Helena Sounds. For day trips in the AICW. And for entertaining family and friends.
Sugar is having some minor repair and upgrade work done. I should have her by March 6. Looking forward to the adventure.

bobbruce
Vessel Info: 1999 3000 express

Introducing Sugar

Postby bobbruce » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Enjoy it to the fullest
These users thanked the author bobbruce for the post:
Sugar (Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:50 pm)

MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Introducing Sugar

Postby MarkT » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Nothing like a little Sugar! I hope you both enjoy her Cap. Fair winds and following seas :usa:
These users thanked the author MarkT for the post:
Sugar (Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:50 pm)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”