Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2000 Pursuit 30 Express, PRICE DROP TO 50k

NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS - New and Used Pursuit Boats for sale - ALL ADS ARE CURRENTLY FREE

Topic author
gumshoe

2000 Pursuit 30 Express

Postby gumshoe » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:04 am

Boat is ready to go and sitting in wait in storage.

If anyone is looking for a very nice hull design with new power still under warranty this may be a good fit.

Open to offers!

Topic author
gumshoe

Postby gumshoe » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:21 am

Trying to delete a repetitive post.
Last edited by gumshoe on Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
gumshoe

Postby gumshoe » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:27 am

Price drop, more capable of possible delivery since it's summer...

also just realized that the boat is a lot cleaner than it looks in the pics, I was not a marketing major :) I just pulled pics from my phone.

Return to “Pursuit Boats for Sale”