Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

proud new owners of a 2013 SC 365i

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
goodtimesnc
Vessel Info: 2013 SC 365i

Postby goodtimesnc » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Been looking for an express cruiser we could overnight on, fish off and keep in a wet slip. Fell in love with this design the second I saw it. We brought her down to Southport, NC from Glaucester, MA 2 weeks ago (took 6 days). Was a heck of a trip! The wife and I are pretty green at ocean vessels but not foreign to "boats". We learned a bit on the trip from MA - NC but still have much to learn. So I'm here and I have some questions .... :)

David
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!
These users thanked the author goodtimesnc for the post (total 3):
brian@esci.net (Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:04 pm) • jcalabre (Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:14 pm) • Livebythetides (Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:01 pm)

Woodworker2001

Postby Woodworker2001 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:40 am

Congrats on the new boat. Does it have outboards tucked up under that rear hatch? Seen on up here on the Great Lakes on a trailer and had to take a closer look. Very sleek design. Good luck with the boat!

Topic author
goodtimesnc
Vessel Info: 2013 SC 365i

Postby goodtimesnc » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:30 pm

thanks! yes it does and that was the primary reason we got her. I wanted outboards cuz I knew we'd be in a wet slip all year and didn't want the added maintenance of drives in the water.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

brian@esci.net
Vessel Info: 2014 SC 365i

Postby brian@esci.net » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:08 pm

Congratulations!!

We hope to be proud owners of a 2014 SC 365i today or tomorrow.

The challenge is it is sitting on the east end of long island and we live in the San Juan Islands of Washington State; 3050 miles away.

Hopefully it will be here around September 11th.

Does anyone know how many SC 365i's that were built.

To my knowledge there is only one other SC 365i on the West Coast in Seattle.

jcalabre
Vessel Info: 2015 365i Sport Coupe

Postby jcalabre » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Hi I am in process of purchasing a 365i. Congratulations to those who have purchased and I agree it is a great boat, certainly fits the bill for my family. I was wondering if anyone here had knowledge of water intrusion problems particularly from the anchor locker which from what I hear is a known problem with this particular model. Any experience or information you might have on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Livebythetides
Vessel Info: 2019 Sea Fox 288 Commander
2014 Pursuit 365i (incoming)

Postby Livebythetides » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Congrats on your purchase.

We are thinking about the same model for the same reasons you purchased it. Outboards in a wet slip.

We love to travel up and down the intercoastal and while we do not fish we really would like something we can stay on for long weekends or up to a week or so at a time.

What do you think of her to this point? Anything I should watch for in my search for one? Any weak spots that you see?

They are a bit tough to get owners info as there are so few of them out there but I love the style and really like the attention to detail and quality that Pursuit has.
These users thanked the author Livebythetides for the post:
jcalabre (Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:52 am)

jcalabre
Vessel Info: 2015 365i Sport Coupe

Postby jcalabre » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:58 am

Personally I think it is the best designed boat in it's size range. No other manufacturer that I know of has a full beam midship berth that has a privacy door. So for my wife and I and are two kids it's perfect. We weren't ready to make the jump to a larger inboard boat for maintenance and cost reasons, so to have a boat with this layout with outboards, it's a game changer. I bought the boat in Alabama and drove it with a friend almost 1000 miles stopping in Panama City, Carabelle, Crystal River, Sarasota, Boca Grande, Fort Meyers, through the canals through Lake Okecheobee, out to Stuart, and then down to Palm Beach and terminating in Fort Lauderdale where I live. It was some trip and the boat handled very well in a lot of different weather conditions. Currently upgrading the generator to a Northern Lights, added Humphree X600 interceptors, replaced the Seakeeper sphere, and added a SidePower SX50 stern thruster. Very excited to see how it handles when it's all done.

Dmattvero
Vessel Info: Pursuit 365i

Postby Dmattvero » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:21 pm

looking forward to following your post once you get your upgrades done, would like to hear about any issues you find and advice for someone also looking to buy a 365i, kinda have it on my radar... thanks David
These users thanked the author Dmattvero for the post:
Zane (Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:56 pm)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”