Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Looking to upgrade Hydrasport 29VX to 345 OS

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
soyviejo
Vessel Info: 2006 Hydrasport 29VX but looking to purchase a 345 OS

Looking to upgrade Hydrasport 29VX to 345 OS

Postby soyviejo » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:22 pm

I am in Seattle and currently have a 2006 Hydrasport 29VX w/ Etect G1 250's and a bunch of upgrades. My wife and I are looking to upgrade to a used 345 OS (or possibly a GW 33 Express or BW 345 Conquest). Budget is 245k max

Have any of you done a similar upgrade?

What should I look out for when searching for 345 OS?

What do you love about the 345 OS?

What do you NOT love about the 345 OS?

Any insight to how 345 OS compares to GW 33 Express or BW 345 Conquest?

Thanks for your time and looking fwd to all your invaluable insight.

SoyViejo (Keith)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”