Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Waste pumpout switch location

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
Hookedfishing
Vessel Info: 2000 Pursuit 3400

Postby Hookedfishing » Sat May 01, 2021 6:17 pm

Just purchased a 2000 Pursuit 3400, I have located the waste pumpout breaker but I can not fine a switch. With the beaker in the on position the macerator pump does not have power. Also can’t find anything about it in the owners manual.
Any suggestions are welcome,

Thanks
These users thanked the author Hookedfishing for the post:
Capt. Heavy (Sun May 16, 2021 12:55 am)

bnc

Postby bnc » Sat May 01, 2021 10:00 pm

In my 3000 Express, the macerator pump switch is next to the toilet and waste tank level indicator.

I have also seen them located in the engine room on the aft bulkhead, port side. (again 3000 Express).
These users thanked the author bnc for the post:
Capt. Heavy (Sun May 16, 2021 12:59 am)

Capt. Heavy
Vessel Info: Pursuit 1989 2800 Open, twin Mercury 225 EFI, 03 and 04 model years.

Postby Capt. Heavy » Sun May 16, 2021 12:58 am

In the Donzi I captain it is under the sink in the head. It is actually a key switch that you have to hold in the on position to pump it out.

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”