Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Engine Are in!

ImageIf you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor)? Share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Engine Are in!

Postby MarkT » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 pm

After about 6 months of on and off work, the engines are back in the boat. The deck will go back on this week after a few more items on the punch list are done. New front mounted raw water pumps fit in and worked great during sea trials.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Woodworker2001

Engine Are in!

Postby Woodworker2001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Congrats mark. I know it has been a long long road. She looks amazing!!! :clap: :clap: :worthy: :beergood:

Topic author
MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Engine Are in!

Postby MarkT » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:43 pm

Thanks Dan, it sure has been but soon we will be out enjoying the water. I went there today to start taking care of loose ends and starting to check the systems. So far it is all working! I wanted to make sure there was enough room in front of the engines with the new water pump location. I put on some new valve covers I treated myself to, gear head stuff!
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Woodworker2001

Engine Are in!

Postby Woodworker2001 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Love it. :clap:

Return to “The Project Center”