Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Hello

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
Persistence

Hello

Postby Persistence » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi everyone...a 265 DC recently Caught my eye which led me here. Single 350 yam. Just sold a 31’ Tiara that we loved. Have a 13 whaler that we’ve been having a lot of fun in in the interim. Family of 4 - 2 and 4 yo boys.

Might look at the whaler vantage and some others but I know the tiara quality is great. Home waters are Boston harbor which can get dicey so I want something big enough to be able to get out and run.

Can anyone share info on the 265DC?

Thx!

dpavlik
Home Port: Harbor Park Marina, Port Clinton, Ohio
Vessel Info: 2019 DC265, Yamaha 150's

Hello

Postby dpavlik » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:00 am

Purchased our first Pursuit DC265 with Twin Yam 150's. The boat was launched in the Sandusky Bay, Ohio this early Spring. It was blowing at 15 - 25 mph with gust in the high 20,s kicking up 4/5 ft. with occasional 6ft. in the bay. They were hitting us on the forward port side. A great shake down cruise. The boat ran solid with speed adjusted for the conditions. Water splashing over and across the bow throughout the Bay ride, then headed into them for our final leg. We never felt worried if the boat could handle the conditions. The boat was surprisingly mostly dry in the cockpit area and under the canvas in the bow for all the water hitting us. However we treasure the calm waters when they arrive.
Capt. Dan

Return to “Introduce Yourself”