Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New guy

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
BigEyedFish
Vessel Info: 2001 Pursuit 3000 Express & 1988 Pursuit 2350 WA

New guy

Postby BigEyedFish » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:37 pm

New member to the group , long time owner. Just bought out second Pursuit. Looking forward to learning more and making some contacts, with knowledge and tips to get the most out of our 2 Pursuits.
We have had a1988 2350 WA for 7 years, and just closed on a fine example of the awesome 3000 Express

Woodworker2001

New guy

Postby Woodworker2001 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:42 pm

Congrats on the purchase. Closed on one myself this past April. We boat on Lake Erie and I plan to start running walleye charters on it. Has been a great boat so far just fighting first year of ownership so far

What power plant and we must have pictures!!!!
These users thanked the author Woodworker2001 for the post:
MarkT (Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:47 pm)

MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

New guy

Postby MarkT » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:49 pm

Congrats and welcome to P 3000 Exp. ownership. You will find this is one fantastic boat. Mine is a 99 and people think it is much newer. After many upgrades and hours of work it may be! And I agree with Woodworker, info and pictures!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”