Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Engine hatch actuator replacements

Anything related to the operation of your boat that doesn't fit another forum category. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
A$AP
Vessel Info: 2004 Pursuit 3100 OS

Postby A$AP » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:56 pm

Hi I have a 2004 3100 OS, the port side engine hatch actuator has locked up and is badly corroded. The starboard side is right behind in performance. The actuator is a Warner D12 series model MQ939 with an 18 inch travel (I think). The company doesn’t make this model any longer and I was seeking a suitable replacement with minimal terminal adjustments. Thanks for the help.
These users thanked the author A$AP for the post:
bobbruce (Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:28 pm)

DR Hyatt
Vessel Info: 1999 2460 Pursuit Denali

Postby DR Hyatt » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:16 pm

I just replaced mine today on my 2460 Denali. Try Associated Spring/ Raymond in Maumee, Ohio. They were able to cross the part number and were fairly inexpensive.
These users thanked the author DR Hyatt for the post:
Flyboy (Sat May 27, 2023 3:43 pm)

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”