Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2016 OS 325 - New Owner

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
Andrew555
Vessel Info: 2016 Pursuit OS 325

2016 OS 325 - New Owner

Postby Andrew555 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Hi All,
Just purchased my first Pursuit and hoping its as good as all the feedback i have read... Its a 2016 OS 325 and can't wait to take delivery...

We are thinking of naming it "Pursuit of Happiness", but worried that this may be a totally and over used name on Pursuits??? what do you think?

Other suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Dannewcomb

Re: 2016 OS 325 - New Owner

Postby Dannewcomb » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Andrew-
We are contemplating the OS 325.
Please tell me your thoughts and experience with the boat.
Are there any regrets or concerns?
Thanks
Dan

Topic author
Andrew555
Vessel Info: 2016 Pursuit OS 325

Re: 2016 OS 325 - New Owner

Postby Andrew555 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi Dan,
We love the OS325. Its a beautiful versatile boat, i am hard core into fishing but it cleans up easy and when the family wants to go out for a cruise, she's very comfortable. I get so many compliments in the marina, its a real head turner.
let me know if you have any specific questions... My boat is pretty much loaded with the options but the one i think i would have wanted is the AC at the helm. With all the glass, it does get a bit warm behind the wheel in the hot summer months. I added a small fan which helps but would've liked to see how well the AC would've worked. The AC in the cabin is amazing.

good luck and sorry for delay, theres not much activity on this forum so haven't checked it in a while.
Andrew
These users thanked the author Andrew555 for the post:
YOLO (Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:06 am)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”