Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

How do I find parts for my Pursuit?

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
stephsgonesailin
Vessel Info: 2005 Pursuit 3480 CC

Postby stephsgonesailin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:35 am

Hi,

New Pursuit owner here. Just purchased a 2005 3480 CC and it needs some TLC. Having trouble finding parts online. Specifically, I need the steps down into the cabin - steps and brackets missing. Also, plexiglass (?) semicircle lid to baitwell behind leaning post. This is just the beginning. Thanks for any responses
These users thanked the author stephsgonesailin for the post:
YOLO (Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 am)

MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Postby MarkT » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:19 pm

You can try giving Pursuit a call with your hull id so they can help you.
Toll-free in the US: 1-800-947-8778
Or you could make a template of the lid out of say, foam core board and take it to a plastic fabricator (or do it yourself) and have it made from new plexiglass.
Or any good welder could fabricate the stair frame for you, just get some teak for the steps.

Good luck
These users thanked the author MarkT for the post:
YOLO (Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 am)

Topic author
stephsgonesailin
Vessel Info: 2005 Pursuit 3480 CC

Postby stephsgonesailin » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Good suggestions. I'm waiting for a dealer to get back with me tomorrow about OEM parts. If the pexiglass weren't such a diificult radius I would have cut it myself.

Thanks

SharkmanWill
Vessel Info: We own a blue hulled Pursuit 3350 Offshore with twin Yamaha 250 four strokes

Postby SharkmanWill » Sat May 05, 2018 8:04 am

I've talked to Mr Miner and one other person at Pursuit boats in Pierce Florida where they are built and found out that some parts are stocked but rather expensive if ordered from them ,but many are no longer available from Pursuit directly but they suggested names of companies still stocking parts they've used on Pursuits. I called about my baitwell cover which was faded and they told me that parts are made in this order first- NEW BOATS ORDERED,second -DEALER REQUESTED PARTS and lastly- PRIVATE OWNER REQUESTED PARTS :banghead: So it will take about 4 to 6 weeks to have the baitwell cover made and cost around $250 ,,,no thanks :drunk: . I opted to have the baitwell cover made by Faulkner Plastics here in Miami instead. Replaces the cover and starboard cutting board for $175 plus tax and will have it in five working days.

MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Postby MarkT » Tue May 08, 2018 10:54 pm

It pays to shop!

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”